Using non-flammable and low-cost materials. This unique assembly allows us to use the dense ceramic electrolyte as a separator.
- Intrinsically nonflammable
- Low area specific resistance
- Dense separator layer blocks dendrite growth and self discharge mechanisms
- Low-cost easy to source materials
Lithium Metal Anode
Infiltrated in the porous ceramic framework creating uniform and continuous pathways for Li+ and electrons that lead to a lower resistance and higher energy density.
- High energy density and power
- Solid State Lithium cycling within pores
- 50x lithium contact area with no pressure requirement
- No external volume change
Simplified product integration
No volume expansion or compression requirement.
- Li Metal cycling occurs within the porous structure eliminating cell volume change
- Eliminates need for external compression
- Enables Easier Stacking of Cells
- Removes fatigue failure mechanism
- Removes flexible edge seal requirement
- Removes External Stack Pressure Complexity, Mass, and Cost requirement